Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 58 - Happy Halloween!

So, I think I seem like more of a shopping addict than I really am. I went to the mall again today.. Really it wasn't to shop though. Just purely to get out and it's really the only place to waste time that is reasonable to get to before work at 3. And by reasonable I mean it takes me about 55 minutes to get there..
Ok, that's not reasonable but I have nothing closer. And they have frozen yogurt.. It's plain and healthy I swear!!! They also have Everest, and Everest has good Caesar salad.

On my way to the mall I encountered a rather hideous bug that I've never seen before. It looks like a wasp except doubled in size and red, with a yellow stripe on its big scary ugly bum. What the hell is it?!!!

When I got back for lessons it was everything as usual, except Aris and I made masks today. He was into this time. His kind of looked like a colorful version of Jason's (Friday the 13th) mask.. Not cool.

Other than that I have nothing more to report. No fun Halloween adventures this year. But I hope the day is going great for all of YOU and everyone has tons of fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l