Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 46 - Sails and tents

Hello hello hello!
Guess what?!
It's the weekend! Friday is over (on my side of the world) and it was a pretty good day. Mostly.

I woke up feeling not quite 100% again, but decided I'd get up anyway. I was planning on going out, mostly just for the sake of being out. After getting all ready I decided I really didn't feel up to going after all, and so I didn't. Instead I did some planning for when Chad joins me in December. I can't wait!

During lessons I somehow ended up making "sailboats" out of paper for both boys, and then in my crafty excitement I made one for me too! Enter Whimsy, the cutest little paper boat ever. Ok, maybe I've watched Disney Peter Pan too many times. Oh, wait. Nope. That is entirely impossible.
After boats we played "travel/camping" which was pretty fun too. Alex and I went to Egypt where we had a tent, fire with stove, camels and juicy steak. Good times.

After all that excitement and a yummy dinner it was on to my nightly routine. Pinterest. The greatest website EVER. EVER. Seriously, go check. I'm addicted.

Tomorrow will be shopping, possibly spa and desserts, even though I've eaten badly all week and run very little. Can I claim birthday week?? I'm going to anyway.
See you then!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l