Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 59 - Dreamer

Today, like most days, I woke up quite early (relative, I suppose, since I have no where to be I consider it early). Around 7:30 I was awake and considering actually getting up but then I realized it was one of those nights where I had really bizarre dreams that seemed to be going on all night and I woke up feeling like I had hardly slept at all. And when I say "one of those nights" I mean it was like most nights. I am a crazy, bizarre, vivid, frequent dreamer, and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. It's so amusing to wake up and try to figure out how your mind could have possibly come up with the things you saw.

The dictionary of Aris:
Dreams: "Those pictures you see in your brain when you are sleeping"

So anyway, after my early wake up I went back to sleep until about 11:30. As much as it is nice to get up feeling rested, I really am not a huge fan of sleeping in.. it leaves me feeling like I've wasted my day. The funny thing is I have no where to be and nothing better to do... silly me!

Lately in Aris' lessons I have noticed a real change. He listens so much better and is very willing to do what I ask, without a tantrum or a war! It's really an awesome feeling realizing that he really likes me now. Everything is so much more enjoyable when I dont have to rip my hair out trying to get things done.
Now, on completely the other hand, I seem to be going in quite the opposite direction with Alex. I think he doesnt like that I tell him what to do and then make him do it. He's like a male version of the 13 year old me.
Scary, I know.

After finishing lessons and having the family go off to swimming, I had dinner and then got ready for bed so I could sit in my room for the rest of the night. (Hermit)..

As i'm writing this I am also thinking up where else I want to go with this blog. I've really fallen in love with writing it. Its like a journal for me, except not. And I also really love to be able to share with everyone. I'm hoping to keep it up after I get home but it obviously won't be about travel anymore at that point. I think it will morph into more of a general life blog. Anything that i'm doing or liking or feel like sharing. A shop or restaurant i've found, something i'm obsessing over, what im wearing or eating or making on any given day. And then keeping with the 'Out of the nest' theme, it will be how my life is transitioning and changing since leaving home.
I'd love to know what you think of this, so please do let me know!

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l