Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 41 - What do I miss about home?

Let's just be honest, as incredible as this experience is, I am really missing some things about home.
Let's start.

- Family. Of course I miss all my family so so much.
- Friends. As good as family and also dearly missed.
- Autumn!! I am honestly pretty sad to miss the trees changing and the slight chill. Halloween and with that, Halloween candy! Boo :(
- Spending Christmas with all my families.
- Tokyo express and Caesars from Crown
- West Edmonton mall
- Running!
- Space to move, walk, play, shop, live...
- Playing darts
- Speaking to people and having them know what I'm saying and they can talk back
- Food that I recognize. It's not bad here but I tend to fight change.
- My Vixen!!
- Being able to read signs, labels, books, etc..


Now, lets not take any of this like I'm complaining. I'm not. Not about this anyway. There are just some things I'd rather have, or not have. Especially the above mentioned Caesars. Yum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l