Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 37 - Sicko

So, still sick. Feels like I've been snorting dust. And drinking it too. Coughing now also.
Blah.

Because of being sick I can't really run so I decided a longer walk would have to do. I had to pick up a few things from a far-ish store anyway. And then I ended up getting a few things from another store along the way.. Oops.

Lesson time. I read Aris Postman Pat stories and a book about solid, liquid and gas. Thrilling stuff. Really. For Alexandros I read a book about horses, the same horse book I have already read to Aris twice. I'm telling you, I'm going to come home just full of information. Full. (I've also already read Aris' books from today with Alex as well.)
Next up was some hang man, building blocks, toy cars and exhaustion.
Being sick is really not doing me any favors in the energy front. Hopefully it doesn't last much longer.
I NEED HEALTH FOR WEEKEND ADVENTURES!!!!!!

It's early bed again tonight and hopefully I'll get up and do something thrilling with my day.
Good night.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l