Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 39 - Lazy

It's been a pretty good week this week and because I'm in a good mood I came up with the brilliant idea of taking myself to Paris for my 21st birthday, because you can do things like that when you live in Europe. Paris for the weekend, how posh. I haven't completely decided if I will yet, but I'm seriously considering it. It wouldn't actually be on my birthday since it falls on a Tuesday this year, but it would be close. The Saturday - Monday before it.

As for today, I again planned to run but because of my cough its just not happening. I wouldn't be able to breathe, especially on the hills. So instead of running I sat on my ass being really lazy until lunchtime and then lessons.
We made more car-lines, read books and Alex and I painted a bit. Sort of. They again had swimming lessons and I went back to being lazy, mostly for lack of having anything better to do. I fell asleep at 8:45 and woke up at 9:30 to get ready for bed and write this, now I'm going back to sleep.

See you tomorrow!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l