Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 32 - TGIF

It can't believe it's been over a month now! Time has really flown by. I've had some really great experiences and seen some amazing places in my time away so far and it leaves me hungry for so much more!

Tomorrow I will probably be joining my host family at their summer house outside of Athens. I'm not sure what to expect but I will of course share it all with you!

Today I had to force myself up out of bed. It's been a very long week and I'm pretty excited its over. I'm looking forward to more exploring and more sleeping.
After a good long (and painful) mostly uphill run, I had time to relax and catch up on some blogs I like to read [like this one] [and this one] before lunch and then lessons.

That's basically it. I'm going to bed feel pretty crappy, starting to get sick.
Blah

See you tomorrow
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l