Monday, October 29, 2012

Day 56 - The day before the day that should be Halloween but isn'tbecause I'm in Europe..

Today I was planning to get out a bit because I only had lessons from 5-7 today instead of the usual 3-7 (Aris was away at the doctor) but that didn't end up happening because it poured rain. Instead I did boring stuff around the house and looked at people's Halloween pictures on Facebook, and felt very jealous doing it. To make myself feel better I'm going to wear a lot of dark make up tomorrow and pretend I get to have Halloween, I'm also going to do something fun with the kids, maybe make masks or something..

Back to today. I was about to start Alex's lesson when Aris got home but instead Aris decided he wanted his lesson anyway because I couldn't play with him otherwise. I guess I've grown on him. Yay me!
After I finished with him I looked up some videos from the news about hurricane Sandy. This "perfect storm" business is crazy! Please stay safe if you are reading this from eastern USA and Canada!


xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l