Thursday, October 18, 2012

Day 45 - Enlightened Aris

Hello!
Today was another slow day in terms of actually doing anything. After getting up and having breakfast I did a whole bunch of nothing before giving in and going back to sleep until.. Noon. Oops. It was very much needed though, and very much enjoyed. After being sick I'm feeling pretty drained and majorly lacking energy.
Hoping to get myself going for the day I went out for a walk, it ended up being an hour long and was pretty nice. It's still very warm here. Like, 27 degrees.
After coming back and having lunch it was up to my work. The highlight of this was when little Aris crawled out from under his desk and said "Dani, do you know who's doesn't fail? Those who's don't do work." It was the cutest thing. And he had a huge grin while telling me this, makes it that much cuter. With Alex I played frisbee which was pretty fun too. And that's where my day pretty much ends. Had some dinner, put laundry away and then nothing. Works for me.

Good night!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l