Monday, October 22, 2012

Day 49 - Buzzzzzzzz

After being sick and lacking energy for so long I finally felt up to a run again today. After breakfast I managed a whole 3 miles and it was awesome!!
I considered going out for a bit after my run but it was pretty cold and pouring rain so instead I snuggled up in a blanket and watched a show.

For lessons, Monday is certainly not my favorite day. To much is going on and there's a lot of going back and forth between kids. Alex and I went "traveling" again, this time to the Amazon. He baked cookies and made me hot chocolate over our fire. How sweet!

After lessons and dinner I headed back to my blanket because I was cold all day after leaving it. I unfortunately had to get up a few times to be mean to the children.
Do you know the game "Operation"?
Well if you do, you know the horrible buzzing noise it makes when your tweezers touch the walls. Now imagine if you will, someone sticking the tweezers in one of the holes and leaving them there. For 10 minutes. It pretty much makes you want to rip your hair out.
Oh well, nothing a high shelf can't fix.

Now it is time for bed and hopefully I'll get warm and stay that way for my birthday tomorrow!! SUSHI DATE WITH MYSELF!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l