Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Day 29 - Runner

Hello again!
Today was just another day. Again. Except for the part where I finally started running again after not going for just over a month. It felt great to get out. I'm really hoping I can keep it up, but I will have to find somewhere better to do it. The roads here are by no means smooth and being the clumsy person I am I frequently trip just walking on them, this equation just screams 'injured Dani'.

Besides running, I didn't really do a whole lot. Reading to Aris, reading to Alex, playing with trains and ships. The usual.

After lessons while the boys were swimming I made myself some delicious scrambled eggs with toast and then proceeded to sit on my ass watching shows for the rest of the night.

I will have some more exciting posts for you soon! They aren't quite ready yet, but we are getting there.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l