Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 48 - Stats

Today I was in no rush to do much of anything at all. I got up for breakfast and a shower and then took my time getting ready even though I had no plans to go anywhere.
I ended up sitting around for quite a while before deciding to go for a walk without any destination in mind. It was a cold day with a bit of drizzle, and then all of a sudden it would be sunny and felt like sunburn weather.. It was a bit bizarre. Anyway, I stopped in a pastry shop that I've been eyeing up for the past 5 weeks and got myself a yummy treat! Bad girl. It was a perfectly adorable cheesecake cup with cherries. Sooo good! Quite different though, it was more like a mousse than a cake and because it was in a cup the "crust" was crumbs instead of being packed into a crust form... If that even makes sense.
The rest of my walk was leisurely and didn't take me terribly far, but it's nice to just get out.

When I got back home I did some looking at my travels thus far and came up with some stats that I figured I should share!

Firstly, I've travelled approximately 11982.8 km (I know that number seems a bit specific to be an approximate, but its based off google) Along the way I've stopped in 4 countries. Iceland, Netherlands, Germany and Greece. The distance travelled also includes day trips, not just airport to airport.
Since leaving Edmonton I have been in 4 airplanes, taken 3 distance train rides, sailed in 5 ferries and taken 26 buses and city trains.
And that is that.
Exciting stuff! And I'm excited to watch these numbers grow even more!


Later on after dinner I decided it would be a good night to watch a movie and so I did. The Hunger Games. Very good. I highly recommend it. But also the book, which is better.

And that was my day. I hope yours was/is great too!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l