Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 42 - On the mend

Finally! I woke up this morning finally feeling better, not 100% but very close. This mostly means that I got to run again!! It's not super exciting I guess, but it's nice to get back out.

After running, shower and lunch I flip flopped between children for the next 4 hours. They had to do English, German and Greek lessons all with a 4 hour period. Ouch. My part involves some workbook work, reading stories, playing with cars and other children's toys. Same old, same old.

Lessons were followed by dinner and then a face mask, and then on to The Walking Dead!!

Since Paris is out now, I'm also still deciding how I want to spend my 21st birthday weekend. An Island, some mainland travel, spa and shopping in Athens..? All of the above??? I guess we will wait and see..

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l