Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 57 - Confused

So, I've just noticed that my time changed.. I have no idea when, but I'm no longer 9 hours ahead of home. Only 8. I guess that sorts out a bit of confusion and tells me what went wrong with a certain scheduled Skype date on Sunday night.
And now, I have googled it. 4:00 on this past Sunday time went back 1 hour.

Besides that realization it's been just another day. I looked up some more videos of hurricane Sandy. The lack of tv and radio, especially English, on top of being so far way, has left me feeling quite disconnected from my world.

I made some masks today like I said I would, but mostly to amuse myself. The kids weren't really interested. I guess that's okay anyway. It wouldn't be real Halloween tomorrow anyway. No colored leaves, jack-o-lanterns or first  snow... It would be all wrong here. I'm still going to wear to much makeup and eat candy though!!

See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l