Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 38 - Fail

Hello!! I have no idea what happened because this is the second time I writing this post. I had it all written and I published it, it told me it was published, and then it never showed up. Damn technology.

Anyway. I'm still not feeling great, but I had a pretty decent day anyway. I got up with the hopes of running, but that didn't happen because I just really didn't feel up to it. Instead I went to the mall to pick up a few things I needed. I was originally going to go check out a different shopping area, but I realized it would take about 1-1.5 hours to get there and so it will be a weekend trip.
While I was at the mall I had some really delicious Greek frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries and honey and also had a "caesar's salad". Both very good.

When I got home it was relaxing while watching survivor and then lessons.
I read more Postman Pat and a book about the weather with Aris before we made a car line. Which is like a clothes line, but for cars... He was extremely amused.
With Alex we read an undersea story before playing with his cars and ships.

When they went to swimming it was dinner time for me. French toast with fruit and yogurt. So yummy! And then it was bed. This sickness is kicking my butt!

Good night!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l