Thursday, October 25, 2012

Day 52 - Lights out!

I started my day off by setting a new record for my best 5km run and it felt awesome! I followed that up with a trip into town for lunch and again just to get out. It looked like it would be warm out but it really wasn't. I guess autumn has arrived in Greece. I suppose I can't really complain though since its about 30 degrees warmer here than at home.

Lessons went as they always do, nothing new there. When we finished it was dinner and relaxing for a bit until all the power went out. Poor little Aris was so upset because the parents weren't home and he's still scared of the dark. Flash lights came out, candles got lit. Everything stayed out for about half hour. When they came back on it was back to business as usual before bed.

And that's all!
Good night!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l