Monday, September 3, 2012

Spreading my wings and getting places

This morning was a hard good-bye followed by a 3.5 hour flight to Toronto. Now that I am here I have to endure a 9 hour layover. It has been such a long day! And I'm only half way through it. In the last 28 hours I've slept for about 2 hours and I'm starting to crash. And when I say starting to, I mean I've been fighting to stay awake for what feels like ages now. I can say though that I have done a lot of people watching and seen some interesting characters. I watched a man use 7up to slick his hair back and then poured some down his shirt.. Are you really that hot?? I've also seen a lot of dogs and listened to a ton of conversations in languages I don't understand. Magical moments. No, not really, but it keeps me awake.
Hopefully come 9 o'clock tonight when I get on the plane I will have exhausted myself enough to pass right out and stay out until I have to change planes in Iceland. ICELAND!! So exciting! It's really to bad I only get an hour and a half there. I would love to get to see more than the airport. But, oh well, another time. After my short layover in Reykjavik I am continuing on to Amsterdam!!!
And that is where I leave you for today. See you in Europe!!
Xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l