Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 10 - Venturing out

Today I ventured out on my own for the first time since arriving in Greece. I don't live right inside Athens but rather in a large suburb about an hour from Athens city center. Agios Stefanos has of course plenty of residential but it also has shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and schools. They call this a suburb, I would be more inclined to call it a city much like St Albert is to Edmonton.
The walk from my house to the center is only about 10 minutes. I spent about an hour out exploring and seeing what was near me. By the time I got back I was sweating buckets and ready to flop down on my bed and stay there.
Its entirely to hot here.

Aris got home from school shortly after I got back and as usual was ready to play. He has a toy that can be taken apart and put back together pretty much anyway he wants. He made a human shaped robot complete with "handles" One coming from his neck and the other from his, erm, crotch.. I must admit that handle isn't the first thing that came to mind... ..
Anyways. Moving along.

Lunch time, play time and then on to lessons.

Nothing much overly exciting happened Just lessons and projects. Then a trip to the crazy kid store again to buy school supplies.

Supper, exhaustion, bed.
See y'all tomorrow!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l