Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Day 8 - sharks and spinach

Well, it's been another very long busy day.
Breakfast, playing and then time to work.

I seem to have made a lot of good progress with little Aris. He talks now and has plenty to say. Like most little boys he likes planes, trains, cars and ships. He likes anything he can shoot or launch. He likes horses and he seems to like books as well. He insists he can't read a lot of them, but I can't be sure because most of the books he showed me were Greek. I feel pretty sure he could read quite a bit if he wanted to. He's very smart for a six year old. Greek of course, but also reads and writes English as well as speaking it fluently. He is also learning German.
Alexandros is also very smart. We did his lessons today and then did a project together. We made a poster about sharks. It seems I still love art and glue and scissors as much as ever. I had a lot of fun doing it!

After more play time it was finally supper! I've had no choice but to try different foods since being away and since I'm very picky and I don't like much this is scary. Tonight I had a spinach and feta cheese "pie" ... I don't like spinach or feta, but I have to admit, this was freaking delicious!!! So so good!!!

Now it's time for bed so I can do it all again tomorrow!
Good night everyone!!!
xoxo

1 comments:

  1. Food is always better in its native country! So proud of you for doing this, Dani!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

l l l l l