Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 2.5/3 - OOPS!

Late night, I've been at the hostel bar with another girl I met and at 12:45 we decided its time to head up to bed since we are planning to meet at 9am to go out. Getting my pajamas from my locker, brushing my teeth and then locking my locker to go to sleep. Realizing I needed something I get out of bed to get it from my locker only to realize MY KEY IS INSIDE THE LOCKER!!! Oops... Not my brightest moment. I'm going to blame my drink, but let's be honest. Anyone who knows me knows that I would do it anyway. Venturing downstairs now to ask if they have a cutter and they tell me to come back in the morning because they can't do anything now.
7:10am- Going downstairs again, getting a nice man to come cut my lock. He does, and makes lots of noise doing it. Keep in mind that it's barely after 7 and most people weren't in bed until after me, some not until 4am. Again, OOPS!
All in all a big fail on my part. But in the end I got into my locker, where I had spare lock and keys. And I'm never doing that again.
Hopefully....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l