Friday, September 28, 2012

Day 25 - I'm going to pack more appropriately this time. Really.

Hello everyone! Today has been a long day for me and I'm preparing for it to be a long weekend as well. Don't be surprised if posts come a bit later, or maybe a lot later than usual.

I woke up early this morning to head into Athens for some time away from the house. I did a bit of shopping and had some delicious (as usual) frozen yogurt. I didn't have to much time because I still had lessons at 3 today.

After the train took longer than usual and I had to take a different bus than usual I ended up getting back about 29 minutes late. Oops...

Lessons went the same as usual and were followed again by the boys swimming lessons. While they were away I was busy packing up and planning for my weekend away. I packed way to much last weekend and it got in the way of me seeing everything I want to, so this time it's one small backpack and my purse.

Ready??

Tomorrow I have to leave home by 4:45am to catch a 5am bus, a 5:30am hour long train and then find my way to the right area of the port to buy a ticket for a ferry that leaves at 7:25. If all this goes according to plan I will be taking a nearly 8 hour ferry trip to... SANTORINI!!!

HOW EXCITING IS THAT??!!
Very! Except for the early morning and bus, train and ferry parts. But if the island is the way it's supposed to be it will all be worth it, and the best part is that I am going to share it all with you!

See you there!!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l