Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 11 - Market and basement party

Wake up, breakfast, head out.
Today I went out again to see what more I could see. While wandering I found an outdoor market. Fish, fruit, vegetables, clothes, shoes, kebabs... Usual stuff.
A trip to the grocery store for a chicken and then back home for lessons.

Nothing much to exciting again today. Until after lessons. The boys and I were playing in the basement an they are of course speaking Greek to each other and then all of a sudden the floor is clear, there is a streamer from the lights and the lights are turned out... Apparently we are having a party... Cool
The party is actually a show. A show were Aris walks back and forth across the play area in the dark pushing a toy and Alex flashes a light around. And all the while a piano is playing a pre recorded song... My kinda party!

And to end off my night, traditional Greek souvlaki. It was amazing! It's so not like me, but I am really looking forward to trying more foods while I'm away. Everything has been so good so far!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l