Thursday, September 20, 2012

Day 17 - Suggestions, please!!

Alright, let's not just ignore the elephant in the room. I've run out of things to say about my everyday life..
It's basically the same every day here from Monday to Friday. I sleep until whenever I feel like getting up, breakfast, clean up and get ready for the day, boys come home from school, play, lessons, play, supper, bed.
Just be honest, it's not terribly exciting.

I would like to, and plan to continue writing everyday, but writing the same thing everyday is just not going to work.

This is where YOU come in, I will still tell you about the exciting bits in my day and about all the travels and adventures, but what else would you like?? What I'm eating, wearing, dreaming/nightmaring... about... Anything??? Pictures you want to see, I've gathered that we all like pictures, but again, of what? Food, the house I live in, my suburb, stray animals???

Please please let me know! Facebook, email, Instagram, twitter, iMessage, Skype, comment here... Whatever suits you best.

I look forward to hearing from all of you and to coming up with new things to share!!

----
xoxo

1 comments:

  1. Hey Dan! I'll read whatever you write, but two things really interest me about life in other countries ... what the homes look like (inside and out), and what Miss Picky is eating. Like if you tried something you didn't think you'd like, or if the family was eating something strange that you just couldn't fathom trying.

    ReplyDelete

 

l l l l l