Saturday, September 1, 2012

It's almost time now

Here I am, at home, safe and sound in my nest (A.K.A. My bedroom). Its a strange thing to know that I leave home in less than 48 hours and that I won't be back for almost half a year, at which point I will be returning to a bedroom full of boxes that are waiting for me to move out. I've done quite a bit of travelling before, but never off my continent and certainly never alone, with the exception of a 2 hour plane ride 1 province over to see my grandparents.
Never mind strange, it's crazy. It's scary. And it's exciting... It's so many things.

"The toughest part of travelling is deciding to go"


Crunch time. I leave home for the airport at 4am tomorrow and it seems that suddenly there are still a million things to do. Cleaning, last minute things to pack, charging, and the list goes on...

I'll meet you in Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l