Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 16 - Monopoly and ponies

So, it was just another day again today. Some eating, lots of playing.
Reading Aris books. Mostly about horses, one of his very favorite things. I can tell because he actually sits quietly and looks at the book when I'm reading it. After books it was more playing and I colored a picture with crayons. How fun!
Alex had his lesson, we played, and then him and Aris played a version of monopoly with their grandfather. It's a round board and it talks, in Greek, I guess it teaches you to count. I'm thinking only to 5 or 6 though. Next was supper and then a 2 hour Skype with Chad before bed!

I think these must be getting a bit boring now, being the same thing every day, I'll try to spice it up!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l