Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 21 - Left alone

After my weekend away and the journey home last night I was pretty tired today.
I slept in and then did laundry before lunch. I got to try another new food today. "Pastitsio" A Greek lasagna. It's much less saucy the our lasagna and its topped with a cream instead of cheese. It also has penne noodles instead of .. Lasagna noodles.. It was quite good.

After lunch was lessons. Nothing new or out of the ordinary. No exciting projects either. I just read to them now instead.
Mid-way through lessons their dad had to go to meetings for the school they go to and I was left alone with them for the first time. After lessons finished we went to play downstairs and they proceeded to be little boys. Loud. Hitting. Throwing things at me. Climbing on everything. Spitting. Just generally little boy stuff. They got to see the angry boss Dani today. I don't think Aris likes her much. That's ok though. His dad came home and he was free.

And that was all. Good night!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l