Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day 79 - Starbucks for the rain

For some ridiculous reason my body decided that after spending the last week waking up between 10:00-12:00 that today it would be fun to get up at 7:20. Well, it was not fun. But I accepted it and took my time getting ready to head out.

Of course it was pouring rain and not warm at all, but nice to be out anyway. I like the rain when I'm prepared for it.

After a quick stop near where I live I went over to the mall. Mostly because I wanted Starbucks. Partly because it was cold and partly because I was falling asleep on the bus. And I am not ok with bus sleepers. I don't want to be one. It's weird.
Because I finally figured out what a praline is, I got a mocha praline drink. It was pretty good. And warm. And cozy. It's to bad though that the holiday drinks here are different than what I have at home.

After shopping for a while I went back out into the rain to go back to the house for lunch and lessons.

I was left alone with the kids again today. This doesn't happen often, I must admit I'm glad it doesn't. Boys are boys, and that makes for lots of yelling and hitting and generally being ..boys.

By the time I was relieved from them I was dying of starvation. Ok, ok. I'm being dramatic. But I was hungry. So I ate. Shocking, I know.

And that's all folks!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l