Monday, November 19, 2012

Day 77 - Rank 14million

Today it was back to my usual weekday stuff. Nothing much. Really that's fine with me though. I've adjusted. And my current Grey's Anatomy addiction is keeping me occupied and happy.

With Aris I did his work with him and then he insisted on jumping off the bed onto me again. It's all fun and games until I get knee'd in the ribs, and that doesn't affect him so it continues to be fun and games. 15 minutes of it.
With Alex we read about Africa and then he ranked his au pairs.
1. Swedish girl
2. British girl
3. German girl
4. Tie for all Canadian and American girls
14,000,000. Me

Thanx for that..

Anyway, that was my day. I expect it will be just like this again tomorrow, but there is always the chance of me doing something..
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l