Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 61 - Shorts in November

Hello there!
Today was a pretty relaxed Saturday. Nothing much exciting or different. I slept in a bit and didn't go out until after lunch. And when I did finally go out I was wearing SHORTS! In November!! How bizarre. It was a struggle to leave the house in them because I couldn't believe they would be warm enough. They were. It's still plenty warm enough. 24 degrees when I check.
And while checking the weather I decided to do the smart thing and check to make sure the train would be running before I left the house. It was and will be on Sunday as well, but then it will be on strike again on Monday and Tuesday and possibly even longer. I also found out there will be lots of other areas striking and there are going to be demonstrations and marches in Athens on Wednesday and Thursday.

I spent the afternoon strolling around Plaka. I really never get tired of that place. Especially because all the food smells soooo good. And because it smells so good I had a gyros in pita. With no onions of course.
After a few hours walking there I got back on my train towards home. First stopping for a Starbucks.

When I got home it was business a usual. Food and shows on my laptop until bed time, which is now.

Good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l