Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 63 - Stop striking!

I would love to be able to tell you about all the exciting things I did today, but there aren't any. Because of the strikes I couldn't get anywhere, and even if I could not everything is open anyway. Even the kids didn't have school. I assume that's because of the strike as well, but I could be wrong.

Between breakfast and lessons I was on my laptop. During lessons I was pulling my hair out and freezing my butt off. After lessons it was supper and then accidentally falling asleep to early. I'm obviously up again now to write this, but not likely for very long.

I'm sure tomorrow will go pretty much just like today because the strike will still be going on. Maybe if its nice I'll just go for a walk.. Maybe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l