Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 86

I found tape!! And a great many other things.. Remember that store I told you about at the beginning of my time here? Huge. Kids stuff. Crazy. Well, I went back. By myself this time which made it much more enjoyable. It's massive!!! And thrilling. Big rolls of packing tape are now mine. .75¢ each. Score!

When I got back to the house I managed to get everything I need to mail home all shoved into my bag and the bag is half taped now. I hope mailing a bag across the world works out ok... I couldn't find a box.

After getting all that sorted out it was off to war lessons. All the usual stuff. Then dinner, more taping and sobbing like a baby because they killed off one of my favorite characters on Grey's anatomy. Damn them!!
And now it's bed time. 1 week to go!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l