Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 62 - Favorites; Month 2

My second month away from home is official behind me now, so, like I did last month I will share a few of my favorite things.


Savory food: Does a salad count? Everest's Caesar's salad with cucumber and tomato added in. Also the sashimi I had on my birthday.

Sweet food: Classic flavor frozen yogurt with honey and fresh raspberries.

Place I've seen: As I haven't been away much this month it is a bit easier to choose. I would have to say my favorite was Nafplio even though I was there for such a short time. I just really liked the feeling of the town. Its so charming!

Way to spend my free time: Any 1 of 3 ways.
Wandering around the mall that is 'close' to me.
Walking through old Athens, the tourist streets and the shopping area they are connected to.
Reading blogs. Travel, fashion, beauty, DIY or everyday life. I love them all.

Random others:
- The night circus, by Erin Morgenstern
- Pinterest. It is my addiction. If you haven't gotten on it, do so immediately.
- Korres. A natural make-up, skin, hair and body care brand that is based in Athens but available world wide. Loving it more now because the price tag is significantly better here. Like, 17Eu vs. 45$
- Plaka on Saturdays.
- Taylor Swift! Red, 22 and Begin again. Excellent songs.
- Even though It's still really warm here, which I do like, I like even more that it has cooled down some without being really cold.
- Everything I see and learn from being away.
- That smart feeling I get whenever I learn a new Greek word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l