Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 74

Another day like all the others. Except I planned to get up and go out in the morning. Planned. Was not successful. I woke up at 8:30, and then all of a sudden it was noon... Oops. That being said, I didn't do anything.
It's been a strange week. It's been up and down and just sailed on by.. I was planning to do something this weekend and now I'm not doing that but will hopefully be doing something.

It was just the kids and I home for lessons today and therefore it was a little louder than usual. But we got through. And when we did, the parents came home and took them away to swim and I was left to feed myself and go to bed.

Hopefully I make it out somewhere this weekend. The 4 walls of my bedroom are making me a bit crazy.
See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l