Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 67 - Out again

I finally did it!!! I woke up and actually left the house! ... Unfortunately it was another failed outing. I looked a few times online earlier in the week to see when the metro would be running again and it said that it would be on Friday, it lied. So it was another useless bus trip. I cant really complain though, its nice to just be out of the house again. And on the subject of being out, I could really tell that it's Autumn here now, I thought it was before, now I really know for sure. It's not even hitting 20 anymore. But honestly, +16-18 might as well be tropical compared to what I'm missing out on at home. Facebook has kept me in the loop, I can't believe I missed a real snow day!

Back to the house for lunch and the rest of my normal day, part of which is now making things from paper, Aris is addicted. He wants yet another scene. A house this time. And with Alex we planted seeds in his mini greenhouse. Beans and lentils. I couldn't convince him that this isn't an ideal time of year and that his desk lamp doesn't count as sunlight. Oh well.

Dinner, shower and now ending my day off with some Celtic Woman Christmas music. If you have never heard of or just never heard Celtic Woman I highly recommend you do. They are amazing.

No exciting plans for tomorrow as of yet, but I am hoping to get out somewhere. I do know that the metro is running so that is a good start. I may just hop on and get off somewhere I haven't been yet.
See you there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l