Monday, November 26, 2012

Day 84 - Tape

Monday has come again. And, it was very.. Mondayish..
I've really come to realize lately just how much I miss shopping at home. And not because the stores are different or better or anything like that, but simply because when I need to buy something I know which store to go to. Here on the other hand, I just have to guess. I've spent the last 2 weeks stopping in any store I can think of just trying to find packing tape. And I have had no luck at all. I'm thinking maybe a hardware store maybe, except I don't know where one is or the name of one to look up.. I MISS YOU WAL-MART!!!

That being said, I went out today in pursuit of toothpaste and tape. I did find toothpaste. And then got home and realized I also needed more floss. Except I like to wait until the last possible moment to buy it because the price tag on floss in this country hurts me. €4.50 for a pack of 20 floss picks. OUCH. That is highway robbery.

Moving along. Shopping, lunch and then lessons. Sort of. First half of lesson 1 was a success. Lesson 2 was a complete fail and horribly frustrating. (Think screaming, crying, throwing things, throwing tantrums and not doing any work.) And back to part 2 of lesson 1 which was also a success.

Dinner, t.v., and checking out Cyber Monday sales online. Sales I don't get to enjoy. Or maybe just a bit.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l