Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 82 - Ancient Agora

Less than 2 months left in this journey now! And chad will be here and I'll be done work in less than 2 weeks!!!

Today started off as it always does. Breakfast and taking my time getting out the door and to my bus. Normally I complain to myself that the bus stops are to close together and there are to many stops to begin with, but today while watching a girl struggle to not get sick on the bus, the next stop couldn't come soon enough. This did not leave me feeling very well. Thanx a lot, random girl!!

Anyway, after that incident and a stop at the mall I went downtown and to the Ancient Agora. Unfortunately I didn't get to see the whole thing though because it closes early at this time of year. It was exciting to see what I did see though. It's huge. And I'll be back again to see the rest with Chad anyway so it was okay.

Afterwards was some walking around, a bit of shopping and more bus time heading to the house.
It was a short day out but a good one. If all goes well I am planning to see the zoo tomorrow!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l