Friday, December 7, 2012

Day 95 - HE'S HERE!

Today started out looking like it would be a long day.
7:30am I had to get up to Skype my mama and finish packing and arranging things. By 10:30 I was waiting for the bus. That bus didn't come until 11:30. I could be much more okay with that if I didn't have all my luggage with me. The bus was followed by a metro, followed by another metro and then a walk to the hostel. 2.5 hours is way to long just to get downtown, especially since I was starving! And as if that didn't already suck, I had to sit around for another 45 minutes because the person who stayed in the room last night wouldn't get out. CHECKOUT WAS AT 11!! Get out of my room!
Finally I got checked in, set my bags down and headed right back out for a quick bit of food and then another hour long trip on the metro to the airport.
Once at the airport I saw that Chad's flight was expected to be 40 minutes late and so I found myself a comfy chair outside Victorias Secret and watched the fashion show on their t.v. until I had to go back down to arrivals. Chad finally came out after AGES! It was great!
Another hour on the metro, a long walk back to the hostel, a short venture out for food and back in for sleep. We both had a very long day.

See you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l