Monday, December 3, 2012

Day 91 - Shipping and glitter glue

I finally got my package sent off, but it was a painful experience. After taking ages to find the tape and finding where to ship the package from, I finally got to the actual sending part. I had to walk to the post office which is about 20-25 minutes from where I live. Fortunately the package is a bag with handles and not a box, unfortunately it weighed 23 pounds. And even more unfortunate, it cost me 84 Euro.
Ouch.

By the time I got back from the post office all I had time for was lunch and then lessons. It was 1 hour with Aris, 1 hour with Alex and then another 2 hours with Aris. A good chunk of my time with Aris was spent coloring with markers and playing with glitter glue so it was time well spent!

I have only 3 days left now and so there is laundry and packing and last minute things to get done.
See you tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l