Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 141 - Travels

The long long day of travel has arrived. Early wake up for breakfast in my Amsterdam hostel, a walk to the bus and then off to the airport!

Checked in at the airport and then had more food because, well, food is good.

Farewell to my Chad, through security and then flight #1 to Rejykavik, Iceland. Waste a little time in the airport there and then flight #2 to NYC.
I took advantage of being in NYC and ate some pizza in the airport before going for the last flight of the day. NYC to Toronto.

Once in Toronto I collected my luggage and got on with more time wasting. Unfortunately I had more time than the last flights. Like, 7 hours overnight. Boo!!!

Eventually I go about 2 hours of awkward uncomfortable sleep on a row of chairs before getting up to check in for the final trip.
Edmonton bound!
xoxo






Jan 22, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l