Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 136 - Animals

Hello again!
It happened again. We went to a museum thinking we could get out before closing and see something else. We failed. Again.

This museum was different that most we have been to. We usually see a lot of history, some art and religion.
Today we did of course see history, the history of Scotland to be specific. After history we moved through people of the world and into ANIMALS!

I love animal exhibits! It's kind of sad, but always interesting. Not only did I see a lot of animals that I have never seen before, but I saw plenty I had never heard of, some that are now extinct, endangered, protected, etc.. Pretty cool

The museum was followed by a dinner of mussels, shepherds pie and sticky toffee pudding! Good stuff.

Our day is now over and tomorrow is our last full day in beautiful Scotland and it marks me only having 4 full days left in Europe. I'm not ready to go back to real life at all.
xoxo






Jan 17, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l