Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 124 - The happiest place on earth!!!

Eeeeeee!!!!!!!
DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!

Well, needless to say, it was an awesome day. Disneyland Paris was Magical, as it should be.
I have been very fortunate to have amazing Grandparents that took my brothers and I on trips when we were younger. One of my fondest memories is our trip to Disneyland California when I was 10 and I've always wanted to go again.

I woke up with that excited Christmas morning feeling knowing today was finally the day I was going again. Unfortunately for poor Chad, my excitement was a little much for him that early in the morning. Don't feel to bad for him though, once he was fully awake my excitement caught on and he was just a thrilled. But don't tell anyone (he's a grown man after all).

The journey to the park is somewhat long but once we got there it was all but forgotten, though Chad seemed somewhat shocked when a million little kids came out of the train with us.

Once we had our tickets it was all "take my picture here" "look at that" "we need to ride this!" "I need candy!!!"
The first ride we got on was Snow White's forest, followed by The Mad hatters teacups. The teacups are a classic and must be ridden. Alice's hedge maze, Pirates of the Caribbean and Indiana Jones followed.
Chad and I agreed that Pirates takes the cake for best ride. Indiana Jones on the other hand, had Chad thrilled (it was his first roller coaster) and had me screaming like a little girl. It goes upside down after all.

Throughout our 10 hours at the park we took numerous pictures, rode plenty of rides, saw the parade, had food, shopped and ate an absolutely massive cloud of pink cotton candy.

Before leaving we had obnoxious huge hotdogs and watched the light show over the castle.
Speaking of the castle, we actually got to go up inside of this one. I remember being disappointed that I couldn't go inside the one in California.

After our magical day we did, of course, have to leave. Somewhere along the way home Chad and I got separated in a train station and spent 15 minutes running around searching for each other. Eventually I got smart and sat down.
We did eventually find each other, on opposite sides of the same train platform.

And that is where I will leave you!
xoxo




Jan 5, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l