Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 126 - London!!!!!

Today we did very little because we had time for very little.
We went back to the Eiffel Tower so I could see it in the daytime. It much nicer at night though.
We did a bit of shopping as well and then went back to the hostel to get our luggage.

Choo! Choo!!
Train time again! This time, LONDON!!!!

As soon as we walked into the main part of the train station I got very excited! Do you know what station I was at?? Kings cross! That's where platform 9 3/4 is!!!
Harry Potter fan girl moment!

On our walk to the hostel (natural we got lost) I saw taxi's, double decker red buses and red phone booths! It was thrilling!

Once checked in we went for supper at the Irish pub next door. I finally got the mussels I've been wanting and chad had a wild boar burger. Both excellent.

Our first night in London ends with laundry and sleep. In separate rooms again though because there are no mixed dorms here.

Good night!
xoxo




Jan 7, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l