Monday, January 20, 2014

The time has come

The time has finally come!
I decided that 2014 would be the year I finally get my drivers license and that's exactly what I plan to do. 
Where I live, people can get a learners license when they are 14 and a full license at 16. I waited until I was 17/18 to get my learners and I've driven very little since then. Now that I'm 22 it's long past time I get it done. I want to go where I want, when I want. 
This weekend I'll be taking drivers training, in a class likely filled with 15 year olds... I'm going to pretend I'm not super awkward about that, I will get 100%, I will practise driving and I will get my license. 

By March 31, 2014 I will have my license. You people are now keeping me accountable to that. 
Wish me luck!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l