Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Oh the places you'll go

You know how much I like to talk about travel, so I'm going to do just that. 

I have a pretty huge list of places to go at some point in my life. Preferably sooner than later. I don't think I'll ever be totally satisfied even if I see all these places. Maybe once I've been everywhere?? Maybe...


The very first places I ever wanted to go were Hawaii and Egypt. My Hawaiian dreams started in grade 6 when I first saw LILO and STITCH! One of my most favorite movies. The best dreams start off innocently, but this one never went away. To this day, I desire a Hawaiian adventure. Climbing volcano's, learning to scuba dive (another serious dream,) explore the forests... I'm a huge lover of water and Hawaii seems like a good place to spend a lot of time in it. 



Egypt on the other hand, is somewhere I've always wanted to go but I don't know where the desire came from. If you have been here reading my blog since the beginning you may remember how excited I was to see real mummies in a few places through my travels in Europe. Honestly, I was seriously considering a trip to Egypt while I was in Greece... Unfortunately for me, it isn't the safest place to travel to right now, especially as a solo woman, so it has to wait. One day I will see it! Mummies, pyramids, The Sphinx..



My most recent and current obsession is Iceland. If you've ever seen a picture, a video or are lucky enough to have been there, you will know how stunning it is. Stunning, unique, natural.. From the research I've done on this country I can't see any reason that people should pass it up. I think it will be unique to the rest of the world. Also, 90-some percent of Icelandic people genuinely believe in elves... I'm all for that. Plus(!!!) they have the Blue Lagoon and unreal northern lights. 



Australia and New Zealand. I'm putting them together because I plan to make them one big trip eventually. My love for New Zealand started with Lord of the Rings and has grown from there. Both of these places seem so beautiful and different than what I see here at home. A new experience is always good. I'd be lying if I didn't mention how much I love the accents, it's honestly a big draw! Be real, you love that accent too!! Other than the LotR's sets in New Zealand I don't have any specific places I must see, just the countries in general. Ok, ok. And the Great Barrier Reef..




There is plenty more, but that's for another day. 

xoxo






*All photos from Pinterest 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l