Saturday, August 10, 2013

50 years of..

Going back in time a bit to part 1 of my vacation, I spent several days in Saskatchewan with my family for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. 50 years!!! It mostly blows my mind because I haven't even been alive for half that time.. Crazy!!!


The main highlight and event was the party. Casual and comfortable in their backyard with 100 other people, eating good food, catching up with family, meeting family I never knew I had and celebrating love. 

Getting to play dress up in the 
wedding dress and suit with my little brother was pretty fun too..
The other major part of the trip was getting to meet my niece for the first time! At 8 months old she is the happiest and sweetest little girl. All smiles and the most contagious giggle. It's too bad she had to go home to New Brunswick. Living in Canada is great, but one sad part is the crazy distance that needs to be travelled to get pretty much anywhere. At least we have good scenery along the way. 
I'll visit soon sweet girl! Hopefully..

Bonding with uncle.



Eating cake, and bathing in it apparently. This is likely the best face any baby ever wore.

Decked out for the game with her daddy, 2 uncles and great uncle.



Lots of visiting, playing, shopping and pictures happened before I left for Drumheller and more good times!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l