Monday, September 5, 2016

4 Years of Blogging

Another year of blogging has come and gone.
I started this little journey 4 years ago and so much has happened in that time, so much has changed.


When this all began I was packing for my 5 month trip to Europe. I wrote everyday while I was abroad and shared all my experiences. 

Since then I've been to the mountains in Alberta, Hawaii, through Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and many more places. 

My life has had significant ups and downs, drastic changes and many perfectly average days.

I've tried to make this space better, I've considered quitting all together and then I continued writing.

I hope all of you have, and still do, enjoy reading as much as I have enjoyed writing.

Happy 4 years, Out of the Nest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l