Wednesday, August 5, 2015

{East Coast 8}

Today we went to see another lighthouse near where R's mom lives. Baccaro has a lighthouse and a weather station sitting together on the edge of the world, or the coast anyway. It's surrounded by big rocks and has zero tourists.


We spent quite a while climbing the rocks and taking pictures here before someone spotted a piece of sea glass and then the treasure hunt was on again! There is something I find so exciting about it, especially when I find a really nice piece or get a new color. 




During the hunt I took a little break to build a little inukshuk too! 


Not long after we finished at the lighthouse it started pouring rain. Not ideal for outdoor exploration, but just fine for a cozy potluck dinner with family next to the fire place in a cottage. 
I got to meet more of R's family and simultaneously got fed really well! A win-win situation if you ask me. 

Several hours later we went back to the house to watch movies in our pajamas. 
Catch me if you can was the winning title of the night. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l