Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Coconut banana pancakes

Even though I don't really eat Paleo anymore, I still enjoy the recipes and try to keep some of them around. 
I woke up with a huge waffle craving the other day, but since I don't have a waffle maker and wasn't really in any shape to head out I decide pancakes would have to do. Honestly, the didn't satisfy the craving, but they were good enough anyway. 

To recreate you would need:
1 very ripe banana
1 egg
Cinnamon to taste
1 tbsp coconut milk
2 tbsp coconut flour
1tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp coconut manna




                                      

Mix everything together and pour (amount based on desired size) onto a hot pan greased with ghee or coconut oil. Cook at a medium-low heat for a few minutes on each side. 

                                       

I served mine up with some fruit and crispy bacon! The pancakes are topped with honey and banana chips. 

                                  


                                               

Enjoy!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l