Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 40 - DAY 40?!?!!

I can't believe how fast this trip is going, it's crazy!! I feel so fortunate that I'm able to do this and really proud of myself for actually making it happen. It was a big decision.

Today I went to a new part of Athens, it took 2 hours to get there and I didn't find much. A mall and that's about it. I guess I can't really complain about a mall though, can I? I do have a small shopping addiction after all..
After the mall I hoped back on the train and went for a walk around Syntagma and Monastriaki squares, a bit of browsing in shops and enjoying the sunshine and then again, back on the train to yet another mall for lunch and some more browsing. Can you believe in all this I didn't buy anything!??

After my long journey today and all the heat I was pretty exhausted when I got back so it was dinner and relaxing. Hoping I'll be feeling well enough to do something more exciting soon.

Until then,
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l