Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 28 - Back to real life

After an awesome weekend away I returned to real life.
Isn't that the way it always goes??

Real life today was waking up exhausted, putting away my travel stuff, doing laundry, lessons and finally working on returning to the healthier lifestyle I created for myself before leaving home.
This means I have to stop living off ice cream..
Damn

Small portions, better food and tomorrow I'm going out to find myself a route so I can pick up running again. Before leaving I lost 35lbs and I was feeling really good. I've lost that good feeling now. I don't have a scale here but I think that could be good. Feeling better is so much more important than the numbers.
Wish me luck!


To make up for today's short post, I have a photo "diary" of my weekend that will be up soon!
Enjoy!!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

l l l l l